See The Difference
The images below were professionally taken using a FLIR B425 thermal image camera set up outside a conservatory in York in January 2012 by an independent expert, whilst our patented insulation system was being installed on a standard UPVC polycarbonate roof conservatory.
With typical January conditions, and inside temperatures ranging from 18 - 21 degrees centigrade, this is exactly the time of year when so many of our customers have struggled in the past to retain the heat in their conservatories effectively and economically.
The "before" picture shows why. Without any insulation, the camera graphically captures the high levels of heat escaping through the roof. Two days later, with installation of our system completed, the "after" picture demonstrates the dramatic difference to the amount of heat being lost through the conservatory roof.
- Significantly cooler and more pleasant in summer.
- 90% warmer in winter.
- A comfortable and welcoming living space all year round.
- No more glare. Enjoy reading and watching TV once again.
- Vastly reduces rain noise.
- Lower energy costs.
- Minimum disruption.
- The UK's only Roof Insulation Company that has a two year insurance backed guarantee.
- Pay only 5% VAT.